Especially if you’ve been out of school or work for a while. And even harder than that, is knowing where to start with applying for jobs
Information, Advice and Guidance (IAG)
You will have a 121 session with a qualified adviser who will discuss with you what you like doing, what you are good at doing, what you have done before, and what you want to do. We will then come up with an action plan and an idea of local courses and job opportunities that we can support you with.
Training and support
We deliver training in multiple locations across London. Most courses are delivered in a group, and we start new intakes regularly. Training is complimented by workbooks and online resources.
We offer the following:
- Preparation for work courses
- Vocational qualifications in a range of sectors:
- Retail & customer service
- Finance and accounting
- Health & social Care
- ICT and Digital Skills
- Stewarding & Security
- Short courses in personal development and soft skills: money management, confidence building, working in a team
Our aim is to help you to move closer to the job market, and to sustain into a career you love. We will share job vacancies with you and help you with your applications, and will keep on supporting you when you start work.
We offer access to a variety of group activities, seminars and events which will help you learn more about different career options and local learning opportunities.
- Jobs and skills fairs
- Taster sessions
- Work trials and placements
- Seminars and talks from local employers
If you are interested in joining the programme contact us here
We have regular start dates across North and East London, South London and Central London for the following courses:
- Building & Construction including Level 1 Health & Safety in Construction and FREE CSCS card
- Hospitality, retail & customer service
- Health & Social Care
- Foundations for learning & life
- Employability and job search skills
Learning is delivered online and remotely, or classroom based. Contact us to register your interest